ABOUT LORETTA RAPISARDI
A long-time resident of Rye where she built her own home, Loretta has special expertise in new construction and waterfront properties. She has a thorough understanding of architectural design and the building process, and a keen eye for detail. Her highly successful 18+ year sales career at Julia B Fee Sotheby’s International Realty continues to impress buyers, sellers, and her colleagues.
In 2017, Loretta was named one of America’s most productive sales associates by REAL Trends, a ranking report produced in partnership with Zillow and Trulia. This accolade places her in the top 1% of sales associates nationwide, and makes her a member of “America’s Best Real Estate Agents.” She also received Westchester Magazine’s 5 Star Award for the third consecutive year.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH LORETTA RAPISARDI?
- 18+ Years of Experience
- Award Winning Credentials
- Deep Knowledge of Rye, Rye Brook, and Harrison/Purchase areas
Agent Designations 🏠
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Platinum Award winner -WCBR
- Recipient of “FIVE STAR AWARD” from Westchester Magazine
NEW YORK STATE DISCLOSURE FORM